Something like this ?

/myapp/ATMOps/* ---> REQUIRES_NEW
/myapp/AccountOps/* ---> REQUIRES
/myapp/SimpleOps/* ----> NOT_SUPPORTED
/myapp/FlushOps/* ---> NEVER  // probably not....

successful call to:
/myapp/ATMOps/completeTransfer ----> COMMIT
/myapp/AccountOps/completeUpdate ----> COMMIT

redirect to:

/myapp/ATMOps/handleError ---> ROLLBACK
/myapp/AccountOps/handleError ---> ROLLBACK

etc.

1. Determine the URL
2. Lookup the URL/Transaction Map  (Default to NOT
SUPPORTED)
3.
A. If REQUIRES lookup HTTP Session and grab UserTran.
If does not exist, create one and start.
B. If REQUIRES_NEW, set flag for Nested tran in
session, acquire new user tran and start.
C. If NEVER, lookup tran in session and if tran is
present and active, throw exception.

more rules here....

//Nicholas

=====