JBOSS-HEAD:

/cygdrive/d/jboss-head/jmx
$ sh build.sh test-compliance-JBossMX
Searching for build.xml ...
Buildfile: d:\jboss-head\jmx\build.xml

[java] 1) testNotificationEmitterRemoveTripletFailsOnBroadcaster
(test.compliance.server.MBeanServerInvocationHandlerTestCase)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: removeNotificationListener
(NotificationListener, NotificationFilter, Object)should not work
for a broadcaster

* This is JMX1.2 API, so Adrian will know the details

[java] 2) testGetDescriptor(test.compliance.modelmbean.ModelMBeanInfoSupportTEST)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: FAILS IN JBOSSMX:
We incorrectly return descriptor type 'constructor' here -- should
be 'operation'

* Incorrect metadata value for a model mbean constructor, I vaguely
remember 1.2 spec has a different semantic specified here compared to 1.0

[java] 4) testPathological(test.compliance.query.QueryTestCase)
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: FAILS IN JBossMX: expected
Hello(?:.) to match Hello(?:.)

* IIRC, spec ambiguity, Adrian might remember more on this.

I don't think any of the above needs fixing to port changes to jmx layer.
The two errors on classloading and one error on classloading in implementation
suite however might be worth looking at.

-- Juha