View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3820630#3820630

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3820630

invokeNext(newInterceptors) I think is much too restrictive in its current form. Why
not just have access to the interceptor array directly, so the stack can be modified
at any point, the new interceptors don't have to be invoked right away.

How do I add a new interceptor for the return for example? If at the top of the stack,
I want to add a "return interceptor behind me".