I have removed from CVS HEAD all the stuff under thirdparty/sun-jts.

File thirdparty/sun-jts/lib/jts.jar contained a bogus implementation
of the standard class org.omg.CosTransactions.PropagationContextHelper.
It had hardwired references to the Exolab class org.openorb.CORBA.Any.
This is nonsense. An org.omg class should never have a dependency on a
proprietary class. Even though jts.jar was under sun-jts, it looks like
Exolab (Tyrex) stuff.

I noticed that there was something weird about jts.jar because the new
IIOP transaction code in HEAD didn't work with it.

The tyrex plugin is the only module using the deleted jar. I have
disabled the compilation of this plugin. Unless somebody steps up to
fix and maintain the tyrex plugin, this module will be removed from
CVS HEAD in a couple of weeks.

Regards,

Francisco