Well, no one really answered this question so I went ahead and began porting  the
postnuke downloads module. I should have a beta version of the module finished by the
end of this week (depending on the amount of time I have to work on it). I did the
port like the faq and poll modules. I have heard some talk about using templates to do
modules. Is there any information on using templates or can someone point me to an
example of how to use them?

Thanks,
Dennis Przybyla

View the original post :