I guess this is an issue I should post in issues. I will create a module that
demonstrates the problem and post it in the bug tracking database. I think it should
be possable to do more than 1 level deep nested templates and get values to appear in
the text. I tried to track it down myself but it seems to exist in a class factory and
the render function is empty. So the only thing I can assume is that we are generating
a child class from the template and then creating the render function in this new
subclass. So not knowing where the render function stuff is I could not track this one
down.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3823650#3823650

Reply to the post :