FWIW -- I think JSR-168 support in Nukes will be cool someday, and is probably
inevitable, but I hope Julien pays _zero_ attention to it till at least several weeks
after he's gotten 1.0 out the door and gotten some much needed rest.

Sorry to be blunt, but i detected a bit of tag-team pressure in this thread that IMO
is insensitive to the phase the Nukes project is in -- coming down to the final _days_
of a 1.0 release.

Every open src project has its own culture/netiquette, and perhaps some more tuning-in
to the JBoss forums and pages and code would be wise. (BTW, i'm not in any way an
"official" with JBoss Group or JBoss project, but just a user and supporter who thinks
these guys are doing a damn good job.... and I want to help keep 'em on track to a
good 1.0 release.)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3823740#3823740

Reply to the post :