If someone takes this one, let me know.

Related to this job, I'm working on the user/password set when the JMS manager is
deployed. The mechanism that works for the XML state manager is not ported yet.
Additionally, Since 2.3.4 will ship with the Hibernate SAR I am considering using that
as the persistence abstraction for the JMS persistence manager, so that there is no
need to maintain a JMS-DS SAR for each database.

Ivelin

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3823801#3823801

Reply to the post :