I am trying to use the new dymanic block feature of AdminMessages module but the block
is not appearing in the list of available of blocks.

Also without any security value it does not let you open the admin page. to add
messages. I have added a permissions line and this now works.

Any ideas on the block? Don't you need at least a reference in the jboss_services
module to make this available? Just don't include the defaults? I may give this a try
if I have time.

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3824242#3824242";>View
the original post</a>