The first change we are making is using a wysiwyg editor. We're implementing
[url=http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm]rte[/url]. But more importantly nukes
shouldn't ristrict te user to a certain editor. Maybe its possible to use some kind of
template or something (because the code for a normal textfield doesn't differ much
from the rte textfield). That way admins kan implement the edit facilities  they like
without 'hacking' it into nukes.

Maybe its reusable to. Just have 1 wysiwyg editor and not only use it for editing a
whole page, but also for news items or something (maybe even for the forum, but they
use bbcode so that's a little different ;) )

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3825355#3825355";>View
the original post</a>

<a