Bugs item #898239, was opened at 2004-02-16 20:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by letiemble
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=898239&group_id=22866

Category: JBoss-IDE
Group: None

Initial Comment:
OS:  Win XP Pro
JDK:  1.4.2_03

Steps to reproduce:
  Install Eclipse M7
  Install JBoss IDE per install doc
  From Eclipse:
    Window:Preferences:JBoss IDE:XDoclet:Code Assist
    Click on Templates

Expected:  See default templates such as "Entity BMP
EJB"

Actual:  Error message

Note:  The above works fine using Eclipse M6.