Bugs item #898210, was opened at 2004-02-16 19:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by letiemble
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=898210&group_id=22866

Category: JBoss-IDE
Group: None

Initial Comment:
- XDoclet Code completion not working.
- List of available doclets not showing in XDoclets
configurations.

Date: 2004-03-18 09:41

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=437455

I repost the comments of bug #898239 :

OS: Win XP Pro
JDK: 1.4.2_03

Steps to reproduce:
Install Eclipse M7
Install JBoss IDE per install doc
>From Eclipse:
Window:Preferences:JBoss IDE:XDoclet:Code Assist
Click on Templates

Expected: See default templates such as "Entity BMP
EJB"

Actual: Error message

Note: The above works fine using Eclipse M6.

Date: 2004-02-26 18:45
Sender: malkimi
Logged In: YES
user_id=673033

I have the same environment plus JBossIDE 1.2.230 and
found two issues that cause these problems.

1. when eclipse looks for templates.xml it looks in /.resources
instead off ./resources. I copied the files out of the plugin
in
dir C:/.resources and was able to load the JBossIDE
templates.

2. After playing around with the XDoclet modules I noticed it
found a bea module that I had but not jboss or ejb and after
several reinstalls only the bea module showed up. I found
that I had the xdoclet-bea-module in c:\. After copying the
ejb, jboss, and web modules from xdoclet-core plugin dir and
refreshing Xdoclet data in JBossIDE preferences everything
worked.

So it looks like resource paths and the way they are found
are messed up.