   /**
    *  Import a transaction propagation context into this TM.
    *  The TPC is loosely typed, as we may (at a later time) want to
    *  import TPCs that come from other transaction domains without
    *  offloading the conversion to the client.
    *
    *  @param tpc The transaction propagation context that we want to
    *             import into this TM. Currently this is an instance
    *             of GlobalId. At some later time this may be an instance
    *             of a transaction propagation context from another
    *             transaction domain like
    *             org.omg.CosTransactions.PropagationContext.
    *
    *  @return A transaction representing this transaction propagation
    *          context, or null if this TPC cannot be imported.
    */
   public Transaction importTransactionPropagationContext(Object tpc)
   {
      if (tpc instanceof GlobalId)
      {
         GlobalId id = (GlobalId) tpc;
         return (Transaction) globalIdTx.get(id);
      }

      log.warn("Cannot import transaction propagation context: " + tpc);
      return null;
   }
In above codes, the line of  "globalIdTx.get(id)" has been used to get a Transaction,
NOT specified action "importing a transaction propagation context into this TM".

But I found another implementation of "importTransactionPropagationContext" in
TyrexTransactionPropagationContextManager.java. So I guess that the implementation in
TxManager.java does not work/be used at all.

Am I right?

Because my job focuses on WS-Transaction, I want to leverage the implemention of JTA
in jboss to achieve "Transaction Context Propagation". If you've some comments/hints,
you could send them to me any time. Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Qiu Jie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IBM China Research Laboratory
Tel: +86-10-62986677 ext.230  Fax: +86-10-82899634  Tie Line: 905-6677-230

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3827553#3827553";>View
the original post</a>

<a