I will add the downloads module to CVS when I have it in the beta state. The last
alpha version of the downloads module was released today. If you have been watching my
test website you may have noticed I only have one more feature to add to put it in a
beta state. The feature is not an easy one for me to do so I am going to ask you for
help.

I have a block that displays a Top 10 Rated list. There is a configuration setting
that only allows downloads with X or more votes to be included on this list. I need to
be able to get that config item from the configuration of the downloads module. I see
this working like getting the siteName from nukes core. I tried to follow this but got
lost (I am a novice when it comes to application servers and JMX). It looks like I
have to create a MBeanProxy and then I can get the attributes that I want through the
proxy is this correct? I just need to know if I am barking up the right tree or should
I be looking at somthing else? If I am going in the right direction is there any
information on the MBeanProxy class?

Thanks,

<a
href="http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3827770#3827770";>View