Bugs item #925133, was opened at 2004-03-29 12:40
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=925133&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
Operating System: Windows XP
JDK Version: 1.4.2
JBoss Version: JBoss 3.2.3

I am using a set of read-only entity beans. This EJB
package deploys and executes correctly under JBoss
3.2.1 (and 3.2.0RC3).

Under JBoss 3.2.3 the attached exception trace occurs.

The following forum entry (on JBoss.org) indicates that
this problem was resolved earlier; it appears to have
been re-introduced.

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?
module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=22204

I believe that the issue relates to the handling of read-
only fields; I believe that they are being incorrectly
optimised out of the SQL, and hence not loaded.

To reproduce the bug:
1. Define a read-only entity bean. In my case the entity
contains only 2 fields: key and description, which are
both read-only.
2. Deploy the EJB.
3. Attempt to access the EJB. The exception trace
should occur.