Hi

I'm porting my (tiny) aop program from DR2 to jbossaop-1.0beta.

While I can put annotations in class level, the getMetaData methods don't see the
class metadata. Do you plan to support metadata chaining as DR2 did?

When I put an annotation in docs/example/metadata/POJO.java, for example, the
generated metadata-aop.xml looks good but the MethodInvocation#getMetaData only checks
the method and default metadata.

/**
  |  * @@billable amount=0.02
  |  *