If I have understood you correctly, I think it makes sense for the protocol to depend
on the thread pools, rather than the thread pools depending on the protocol.

Maybe we could end up having just one server MBean, and define lists of secure and
non-secure ports for the protocol to listen on and then on startup of the protocol
make the server listen on the ports required if you get what I mean?

For M1 or later?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3830186#3830186

Reply to the post :