Could I suggest adding two columns to the "Modules" table on the main project page,
one for the status of the module within the stable version and one for the status of
the module within the CVS snapshot.  This would help with issues like the buggy
"Sections" module in CVS where the current recommendation is to not even load it.

I'm just bring up a site that MUST have news, so I'm following using the snapshots for
my site construction.  Obviously, I'd like to move to the stable version (for my
production machine) and continue development and testing with snapshot.

Out of curiousity, what version of Nukes is the JBoss site running.  It obviously has
news, wiki, etc.  Are these outside apps or have you tweaked thing to make the
JBoss-based modules work?  Are you now using the Nukes-based forums?

Anyway, thanks for a great product and the great development/support community that
you've (collectively) built.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3831980#3831980

Reply to the post :