thank you for your reply.I still have 2 questions:
1.I have another very simple ejb,have only one method,getNmae(),in the jsp,I look up
and call this method,it works,even I hot redeploy this ejb,the jsp still
working,why?may be beacuse I look up this ejb use :
Object obj = ic.lookup("ejbname");
but in my previous ejb,I use
Object obj = ic.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/ejbname");

2.if I redeploy the ejb,I have to "touch" jsps and all of component which refer to
this ejb,then the hot deploy is hard,I prefer to restart server

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834458#3834458

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3834458