Hi all,

First off, in the company I work insists that I use Orion, sorry :-)

I am trying to setup a 2nd level transactional cache with Treecache.
The faq tells me to read the Hibernate config and so I have: I have set up
hibernate.properties and my mapping files accordingly.
Furthermore, I have included all necessary jars. When starting up the app I get the
following error (look at the last line).

------------
2884 [RMIConnectionThread] INFO  net.sf.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory  - Query
language substitutions: {no='N', true=1, yes='Y', false=0}
2894 [RMIConnectionThread] INFO  net.sf.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory  - cache
provider: net.sf.hibernate.cache.TreeCacheProvider
2894 [RMIConnectionThread] INFO  net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration  - instantiating
and configuring caches
2894 [RMIConnectionThread] DEBUG net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration  - instantiating
cache hibernate.test.shop.entities.ProductSessionFactory error: Could not instantiate
Cache
-----------
I have tried to get some more debugging info but to no avail :-(

Now this ofcourse could have a lot to do with the fact that I haven't put a
treecache.xml file anywhere, which is due to the fact that I wouldn't know where to
put, nor what to put in it.

Can anyone give me some directions? Has anyone at all used the standalone version in
conjunction with hibernate and orion?
Is there some more documentation somewhere?

Kind regards,
Hans

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834469#3834469