You should really direct this question to the jboss-user list (in copy).
The dev list is for jboss developers.

You are OK as long as you acknowledge the trademark:
"JBoss is a registered trademark and servicemark of JBoss Inc."
and don't plagarise copyrighted materials unless you have a license.

You should consider contributing your doco to the WIKI:
http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp

On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 19:37, Marco Tedone wrote:
> Hi, I would like to put some documentation about JBoss on my website. Is
> this possible, or shall I pay some rights?
>
> Regards,
>
> Marco

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock