Hi Bela, Others,

This is just a quick question to find out whether JBoss Cache could evolve to include
an interface for the transport instead of hard-wiring in JGroups. We use a variety of
protocols/mechanisms for transport and select the appropriate one for each new project.

We've been able to merge JBoss Remoting in a couple of projects so far, and the latest
project could really use jboss cache - so I'm currently in the middle of trying to
separate jgroups from the latest version of jboss cache ... interesting, but time
consuming.

If this might be useful, I'd quite happily contribute everything I've done.

Best
Nick

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3832542#3832542