Hi,

I readed the forum posts about setting up eclipse to do nuke development. I followed
those advertisements and I am not sure what support they want/get from eclipse because
I ran into some problems they have been never described:

1. I added all libraries to the project as described in common-classpath,
nukes-classpath and template-classpath.

2. Then I added the common/src/main directory to the build path of the project. The
Java Builder is invoked. Because some source files are generated with jflex, I am not
able to compile the project. So I am stuck.

If I cant add source folders so eclipse can properly build all source files, I have no
Code completion and all the other nice features of the IDE. I am wondering, how other
people solved this/other problems. My guess is, to write a shell script to invoke
jflex as an external tool?!

Regards,

Cyrill

View the original post :