I am using the JBoss-IDE 1.2.0 and utilizing the @ejb XDoclet tags.  The tags/code
completion work for class level documentation, but not for method level documentation.

For example, @ejb.bean works at the class level documentation, but
@ejb.interface-method does not work at the method level documentation.

I thought this was no big deal at first, but when the IDE did not generate my
interface correctly (i.e. without my method) I realized I had a problem.

It seems strange to me that when I installed the IDE that I would only get/install
part of the @ejb tags.

Am I missing something here?  Help appreciated.

Tony

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3833396#3833396

Reply to the post :