ok - i'm back from vegas, a little bit poorer (howard, you owe me some noodles) and
married (YAY!!!)

i am going to update mapping propery files (the ones used by the local.properties
file) to have the pk-constraint settting automatically defined. this should handle
that issue (if anyone knows the proper oracle setting, pls let me know - i'm guessing
it's true).

as for the other issues, i will have to d/l and install mysql to see if get this
problems. i know i've accidently forgotten to change the mapping in the
local.properties file and had these same types of errors.

on a completely diffferent side note, it's a bitch to read this post - we should
update the forums to do "hard" line breaks after "x" amount of characters - or perhaps
enable wrapping on the table columns?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3833485#3833485

Reply to the post :