How relevant is this? Eventually the managed environments will be in JDK 1.5, where
the full annotation is available.

In the meanwhile it is an issue for JDK 1.4 based, but I can't think of an example
that is using an EJB container in such a managed environment today...? Do we have such
cases? If it becomes more common in the future, those solutions should be based on JDK
1.5.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835817#3835817

Reply to the post :