I suppose ConnectionFactoryDeployer would be the most logical name.

Forget about the xml format. We are interested in how you deploy a single
ConnectionFactory and its associated connection manager, pool and jndi binding.

In future there will be other things like the container definitions (interceptors),
although these should be handled using aop.

The XML is a convenience where you can deploy multiple connection factories
(and mbeans) in the same file.

Once we have the programmatic method from the metadata,
the xml->metadata should be done in the same way as the RARDeployer,
so we can handle different versions, not XSL.

The different versions are important, e.g. we need backwards compatibility where
the rar is identified using the 3.2 method (adapter-display-name) instead of the
4.0 method (rar-name and connection-definition)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3836375#3836375

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3836375