Bugs item #962223, was opened at 2004-05-28 15:47
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by anbenham
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=962223&group_id=22866

Category: JBossSX
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
Calling SecurityAssociation in the login Page or just
after the logout gives sometimes the subject or the
principal of another user, who is logged in in another
Session .

To get the error:

1- Build the application, or use the ear in dist
1a- Add the lines from my login-config.xml to your
jboss login-config.xml
1b- add the file sec.jar to your server lib !!!!
2- Start the application
(http://localhost:8080/secsample)
3- Log in with admin admin (and donīt log out)
4- Start another session
5- Log in with master master, then log out
6- You would see on the login page :
Security Information
request.getUserPrincipal()==> null
SecurityAssociation.getPrincipal()==> null
SecurityAssociation.getSubject()==>