No, the properties are a set:
name, value (and sometimes type/class)

The properties you list have been promoted to top level items for the DataSource
to make it easy for the user. We can do this because the DataSource always
targets the jboss jdbc rar which has a known set of properties.

We must hide implementation details from the user.

Put another way:

The general ConnectionFactoryMetaData would have a collection of
ConnectionFactoryPropertyMetaData.

The DataSourceMetaData would hide this, exposing the known properties as
top level items - no need for the collection of ConnectionFactoryPropertyMetaData.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3836757#3836757

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3836757