As I reported earlier (http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=50337)
there seems to be a problem with defining static pointcuts. The static keyword is
simply ignored as far as I can tell. This is certainly not only for method execution
but I suspect for anything static. Oddly enough !static pointcuts seem to work just
fine.

Should this be filed as a bug or isn't any one else experiencing this issue and is it
a configuration problem on my side?

I've tried this on jdk 1.4.1_02 and 1.4.2_04, both on Windows with Ant 1.5.3 and 1.6.1.

BTW: there also is a minor issue with the ant aopc task, which is unable to handle
directory names with spaces correctly.

regards,
Peter

View the original post :