Bugs item #966754, was opened at 2004-06-04 19:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=966754&group_id=22866

Category: JBossMX
Group: CVS HEAD

Initial Comment:
Windoz XP
java version "1.4.2_04"

Issue 1:
     When the EAR which has an inbound connector gets
undeployed, the container associated with the
MessageEndpointFactory is set to NULL before
afterDelivery() or release() gets called on the endpoint
proxy, so when afterDelivery() or release() gets called,
the MessageEndpointInterceptor is throwing
NULLPointerException on
     tm = container.getTransactionManager();
in function endTransaction().

Fix:
     Check if container is NULL, if it is NULL, use
this.transaction to do the proper transaction operation.
See attached file for fixes we used(endTransaction
method).

Issue 2:
We're getting a NP from the Work thread that is ending.
Looks like from the server.log the classloader is
unregistered before the Work thread completes.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask
(LoadMgr3.java:129)

Stopping the server doesn't produce this error. Is this a
race condition? It this a separate bug to be logged, a
grey area?