Starting and stopping the connectors independent of the web apps is what I want
though. This was the easiest way to accomplish this currently. In the future I would
like the connectors more loosely coupled such that the transport layer can be managed
independent of the core web server like the other containers. Let's think about that
for the next release.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838033#3838033

Reply to the post :