View results here -> http://tck2.jboss.com/cc/buildresults/jboss-head?log=log20040609020627Lbuild.187

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.187
Date of build: 06/09/2004 02:06:27
Time to build: 13 minutes 17 seconds
Last changed: 06/09/2004 01:35:19
Last log entry: Restore the sematics of not sending the set/remove of this nodes value throughthe jgroups stack as this loses track of whether or not this node originatedthe change and breaks listeners that rely on this.

 Unit Tests: (0)
No Tests Run
This project doesn't have any tests

 Modifications since last build:  (38)
1.16modifiedstarksmcluster/src/main/org/jboss/ha/framework/server/DistributedStateImpl.javaRestore the sematics of not sending the set/remove of this nodes value throughthe jgroups stack as this loses track of whether or not this node originatedthe change and breaks listeners that rely on this.
1.4modifiedreverbelthirdparty/jacorb-jacorb/lib/jacorb_g.jarJacORB libraries updated to a patched version of JacORB 2.2, whichidentifies itself as "JacORB V 2.2 (JBoss patch 2)" and contains thefollowing fixes:- The marshalling code handles java.lang.Class instances as a special case, as mandated by the spec.- Call ValueHandler.writeReplace only once for each RMI value marshalled, even in the presence of recursion.- Look at the value returned by ValueHandler.writeReplace and marshall it using an indirection if possible. It ValueHandler.writeReplace returns an org.omg.CORB.Object, then marshal this object as an IOR.
1.23modifiedreverbelthirdparty/jacorb-jacorb/lib/READMEJacORB libraries updated to a patched version of JacORB 2.2, whichidentifies itself as "JacORB V 2.2 (JBoss patch 2)" and contains thefollowing fixes:- The marshalling code handles java.lang.Class instances as a special case, as mandated by the spec.- Call ValueHandler.writeReplace only once for each RMI value marshalled, even in the presence of recursion.- Look at the value returned by ValueHandler.writeReplace and marshall it using an indirection if possible. It ValueHandler.writeReplace returns an org.omg.CORB.Object, then marshal this object as an IOR.
1.7modifiedreverbelthirdparty/jacorb-jacorb/lib/idl.jarJacORB libraries updated to a patched version of JacORB 2.2, whichidentifies itself as "JacORB V 2.2 (JBoss patch 2)" and contains thefollowing fixes:- The marshalling code handles java.lang.Class instances as a special case, as mandated by the spec.- Call ValueHandler.writeReplace only once for each RMI value marshalled, even in the presence of recursion.- Look at the value returned by ValueHandler.writeReplace and marshall it using an indirection if possible. It ValueHandler.writeReplace returns an org.omg.CORB.Object, then marshal this object as an IOR.
1.4modifiedreverbelthirdparty/jacorb-jacorb/lib/idl_g.jarJacORB libraries updated to a patched version of JacORB 2.2, whichidentifies itself as "JacORB V 2.2 (JBoss patch 2)" and contains thefollowing fixes:- The marshalling code handles java.lang.Class instances as a special case, as mandated by the spec.- Call ValueHandler.writeReplace only once for each RMI value marshalled, even in the presence of recursion.- Look at the value returned by ValueHandler.writeReplace and marshall it using an indirection if possible. It ValueHandler.writeReplace returns an org.omg.CORB.Object, then marshal this object as an IOR.
1.22modifiedreverbelthirdparty/jacorb-jacorb/lib/jacorb.jarJacORB libraries updated to a patched version of JacORB 2.2, whichidentifies itself as "JacORB V 2.2 (JBoss patch 2)" and contains thefollowing fixes:- The marshalling code handles java.lang.Class instances as a special case, as mandated by the spec.- Call ValueHandler.writeReplace only once for each RMI value marshalled, even in the presence of recursion.- Look at the value returned by ValueHandler.writeReplace and marshall it using an indirection if possible. It ValueHandler.writeReplace returns an org.omg.CORB.Object, then marshal this object as an IOR.
1.6modifiedtdieslerserver/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/WSDLDefinitionFactory.javaAdd assertion for non null wsdl file
1.19modifiedtdieslerwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/AxisService.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.5deletedtdieslerwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/WSDDGenerator.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.1addedtdieslerwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/deployment/NamespaceRegistry.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.1addedtdieslerwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/deployment/ServiceDescription.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.1addedtdieslerwebservice/src/main/org/jboss/webservice/deployment/WSDDGenerator.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.2deletedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-web/resources/WEB-INF/wsdl/Organization.wsdlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.1addedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-web/resources/WEB-INF/wsdl/server-web.wsdlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.6modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-web/resources/WEB-INF/webservices.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.2deletedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-ejb/resources/META-INF/wsdl/Organization.wsdlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.1addedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-ejb/resources/META-INF/wsdl/server-ejb.wsdlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.5modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-web/build.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.2modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-web/java/com/underworld/crimeportal/web/OrganizationEndpointImpl.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.7modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-ejb/resources/META-INF/webservices.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.7modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-ejb/build.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.3modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-ejb/java/com/underworld/crimeportal/ejb/OrganizationBean.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.3modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/server-ejb/java/com/underworld/crimeportal/ejb/OrganizationRemote.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.2deletedtdieslerwebservice/samples/common/resources/wsdl/OrganizationClientEJB.wsdlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.2deletedtdieslerwebservice/samples/common/resources/wsdl/OrganizationClientJSE.wsdlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.1addedtdieslerwebservice/samples/common/resources/wsdl/server-ejb.wsdlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.1addedtdieslerwebservice/samples/common/resources/wsdl/server-web.wsdlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.1addedtdieslerwebservice/samples/common/java/com/underworld/crimeportal/OrganizationAddress.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.3modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/common/java/com/underworld/crimeportal/OrganizationEndpoint.javaSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.2modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/common/resources/OrganizationMapping.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.5modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/client-web/build.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.6modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/client-web/resources/WEB-INF/web.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.6modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/client-ejb/build.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.7modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/client-ejb/resources/META-INF/ejb-jar.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.7modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/client-appl/build.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.7modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/client-appl/resources/META-INF/application-client.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.22modifiedtdieslerwebservice/build.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache
1.2modifiedtdieslerwebservice/samples/build.xmlSupport multiple ports in wsdd generator.Add type mapping to samples (not functioanl yet).Get ready for client side type mapping (not functioanl yet).I can see the linkage error, which is probably due to the axis class cache