As noted in a previous post, I have experienced some difficulty getting Janeva and
JBoss to interoperate. It seems that turning off the chunk_custom_rmi_valuetypes
option in JacORB (to fix other issues) causes problems with date serialization.

that chunking is required for Date types. I am surprised that (a) JacOrb doesn't work
with chunking enabled, and (b) that there is very little discussion about this issue,
especially considering Janeva is a VisiBroker port. Does anyone else experience
problems with chunking, or with JacORB to VisiBroker/Janeva communication?

Any responses (confirmation, contradiction, experience, suggestions) are most welcome.

JT

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838073#3838073

Reply to the post :