The missing tags around the interfaces are a result of pasting to this text box and
the subsequent processing. I verified the installation according to the tutorial
documentation and there are no errors. I rebuilt the project from class generation and
deployment and the same error occured. I validated the FiboEJB.jar and provided the
contents in tree format below. Any suggestions on next steps? Have you built or can
you build the tutorial  with the same (or similar) environment as mine? Should I
submit a bug report?

FiboEJB.jar
     META-INF
           ejb-jar.xml
           jboss.xml
           MANAFEST.MF
      Fibo.class
      FiboBean.class
      Fibo.Home.class

My JAVA version in J2sdk1.4.2_03 in addition to the information in my initial message.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838367#3838367

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3838367