I am migrating from JBoss 3.2.3 to JBoss 3.2.4 (both have integrated tomcat ) . The
3.2.3 version had the SSL configured with a keystore and the necessary configuration
for the same in jboss-server.xml. It works fine.

However 3.2.4 version integrates Tomcat 5.x and the jboss-server.xml is entirely
different.

I have tried the following in the 3.2.4 version:
1. Created a keystore "server.keystore"
2. Add the following to jboss-server.xml
"

C:/jboss_3.2.4/server/all/conf/server.keystore
password
"

3. to test if ssl is enabled.. i try http://localhost:8443/ and i see a page not found
instead of a prompt to review the certificate...

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838455#3838455

Reply to the post :