Hello,

The following CVS commit adds a new SQL command on the JBossMQ tables:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jboss/jbossmq/src/main/org/jboss/mq/pm/jdbc2/PersistenceManager.java?r1=1.6.2.15&r2=1.6.2.16

As far as I can see examples are not updated in 3.2.4 so default (hardocded) value is
used. Problem is JbossMQ fails if one changed the name of the table.  Adding the
following fixed the problem:

DELETE_TEMPORARY_MESSAGES = DELETE FROM JMS_MESSAGES WHERE TXOP = 'T'

I can provide a patch for files in the examples/jms. Submitting on sf is ok?

Regards,

Stephane

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838627#3838627