Bugs item #976596, was opened at 2004-06-21 11:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=976596&group_id=22866

Category: JBoss-IDE
Group: None

Initial Comment:
After using Eclipse + JBOSS IDE a couple of months
suddely the generation of ant-files from xdoclet and
packaging configurations fails. A dialog pops up with
the error:
Failed to save configuration.

And from that day it never worked again.
Now I have to edit these ant-files manually, which is a
pain. I really liked the config-dialogs.

I have upgraded to the Jboss-IDE 1.2.4 today, but
I didn't see any improvements on this. Still the same.

I have Eclipse 2.1.3 on Windows 2003