Okay, I'm trying to register, create, and start a ManagedConnectionFactory
(connectionmanager.RARDeployment) programmatically.

I'm getting fairly close, but when it tries to find my test connection factory class,
it can't find it.

I've added the .rar to deploy, and the MBean is there (I do a
MBeanServer.isRegistered() on its ObjectName.

2004-06-22 20:24:32,348 ERROR [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment]
Could not find ManagedConnectionFactory class:
org.jboss.test.jca.adapter.TestManagedConnectionFactory
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jboss.test.jca.adapter.TestManagedConnectionFactory

Do I need to be using a specific classloader somehow, or is there a way for an MBean
for OldRARDeployment to be registered w/o loading the classes? I thought RARDeployer
did that, but I'll check.

I'm using a pretty custom configuration, somewhat akin to Andy Oliver's unit test
stuff, and I just stuff all the necessary MBeans in the top-level/default
jboss-service.xml. This could be the source of my problem as well.

Thanks,

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839584#3839584

Reply to the post :