I began with the implementation last week and I think that I understand
your idea.

But  why must I push the Security Manager ?  ( your code:
ctx.pushSecurityDomain(...) //push the SecurityManager and realm
Mapping)
I must  push RealmMapping, thats clear. ( Because of the
doesUserHaveRole method) But why the SecurityManager?
And the other question is how to get  references of SecurityManger and
RealmMapping?
Must I create a constructor pointcut for these objects, to access
securityManager and realmMapping in my ProgrammaticSecurityInterceptor
invoke method ?
I think the ProgrammaticSecurityInterceptor must be integrated in the
SecurityInterceptorChain.

Yours sincerely
Karsten  Doller

View the original post :