I'm not familiar with AspectJ, but I think the examples you show (if I have understood
them correctly) should be possible with JBossAOP. I'm just thinking loud, but with a
combination of mixin classes and per instance aspects I reckon you could acheive what
you're after. They are documented on the Wiki.

Also, in the wiki, and in the aspects project (where there are som tests) you can find
documentation/examples of applying read-write locking via aspects. Synchronization
should be similar...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3840584#3840584

Reply to the post :