Bugs item #984976, was opened at 2004-07-04 20:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by loubyansky
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=984976&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
It seems JBoss gets mixed up when deploying an entity
bean with an invalid EJB-QL statement. The
DeploymentException is always reported for the last
entity bean declared in the ejb-jar.xml .

Please have a look at the attached testcase. Although
the invalid query belongs to the 'Test1' bean, JBoss
shows another bean in the list of incomplete
deployments:

18:04:32,634 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner]
Incomplete Deployment listing:
MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
ObjectName: jboss.j2ee:jndiName=Test2,service=EJB
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me: MBeanException:
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error
compiling EJB-QL statement 'SELECT OBJECT(o) FROM
Test1 AS o WHERE o.value2 = ?1'; - nested throwable:
(org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.ejbql.UnknownPathException:
Unknown terminal field: at line 1, column 47.
Encountered: "value2" after: "o.")
Cause: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error
compiling EJB-QL statement 'SELECT OBJECT(o) FROM
Test1 AS o WHERE o.value2 = ?1'; - nested throwable:
(org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.ejbql.UnknownPathException:
Unknown terminal field: at line 1, column 47.
Encountered: "value2" after: "o.")
ObjectName:
jboss.j2ee:jndiName=Test2,plugin=pool,service=EJB
 state: CREATED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me:

Tested with: JBoss 3.2.5 / JDK 1.4.2 / SuSE 9.0