Hello list members,

I expect some flames for this, but my search for a solution has led me here.

I used to (say 2 weeks ago) regularly build the 3.2 branch but now cannot. In that timespan I have not changed anything important regarding my Java environment.

According to the jboss site, I should be able to check out jboss 3.2, cd to build, and build.bat.

The first error I get is that JMXDocletTask is missing. Incidentally this is the first error I got months ago when I tried to build from the HEAD of 4.0.

So I put the jmxdoclet jar from xdoclet1.2.1/lib in jboss3.2/tools/lib and rerun. Then I get 'missing DocletTask'. So I put all of the jars from xdoclet1.2.1 into tools/lib. This seems to get past those errors, but the next one I get is a NoClassDefFound error on the log4j imports.

Can anyone offer a word of advice? Are you guys doing something different in your environments?

thanks in advance,
toastchee

-Dan

Biodiesel info: