Bugs item #731352, was opened at 2003-05-02 16:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by loubyansky
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=731352&group_id=22866

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:

The Java-class generating the SQL-statement and the
<fk-constraint-template> of the mySql-section
of "standardjbosscmp.xml" should be changed:

ADD INDEX ind_?3 (?3)

will only work for a simple primary key. When
referencing the columns for a custom primary key class,
the generated statement should be:

ALTER TABLE t1 ADD INDEX ind_f1_f2 ( f1, f2 ) ...

instead of:
ALTER TABLE t1 ADD INDEX ind_f1, f2 ( f1, f2 ) ...

which obviously leeds to an SQLException at deploy
time.