I had the same questions awhile back and Julien did a pretty good job explaining as
much as he understands. I'm still not sure that i understand, but enough for what i
need to know. see the previous post here...

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=49856

I'm looking forward to portlets so that i can support Nukes for my own sites and let
the customers do as they wish. Until then, i think if you were to distribute a nukes
module then you could be required to distribute the code as well, under GPL. So let's
all do what we can do support development towards portlets... .joe

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3842770#3842770

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3842770