Bugs item #995279, was opened at 2004-07-21 16:40
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=995279&group_id=22866

Category: JBossSOAP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
I have a problem when I use jboss EJBProvider. It work's
fine with axis EJBProvider.

I write a class (Ejb1SessionBean) which implements
SessionBean. This class contain one method
named "test1"

I write a class (Ejb2SessionBean) which extends
Ejb1SessionBean. This class contain one method
named "test2"

In the file web-service.xml
when i use
<parameter name="handlerClass"
value="org.jboss.net.axis.server.EJBProvider"/>
I see one web service (test1) in WSDL

when i use
<parameter name="handlerClass"
value="org.apache.axis.providers.java.EJBProvider"/>
I see two web service (test1 and test2) in WSDL