I'am on windows 4.0, but I think I would have the same problem
on W2K or XP.
I can't get the jmx-console deployer running properly when
JBoss is launched by the "Server Navigator". When I launch
JBoss independently, using run.bat, there is no problem.
I think there is a deadlock : Eclipse is blocked by the deployer
that run in the main thread, and while deploying, JBoss/Tomcat is
logging to the eclipse console (locked) and is then locked to. So, the deployement
never stops and everything is locked. I think the deployer should
launch the jmx-console request in another thread (in class
LocalMainDeployer) so that is doesn't block Eclipse.

Apart of this, I think this is a great feature, and a very good job !

Any comments ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3843513#3843513

Reply to the post :