Using the JMX remote api:

I am trying toconnect to a Jboss Server via RMI
using the following code:

JMXServiceURL url = new JMXServiceURL("service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://testhost1:1098/";);

JMXConnector jmxc = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(url, null);

and get the following error:

java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.narrowJRMPServer(RMIConnector.java:1626)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.findRMIServerJNDI(RMIConnector.java:1621)

any ideas how I could connect to RMI using the
MBeanServerInvocationHandler class instead?

Thanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3844139#3844139

Reply to the post :