Bugs item #1011898, was opened at 2004-08-19 11:27
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by andrew64
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=1011898&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
This message appears in my JBoss console:

WARN  [DeploymentInfo] Only the root deployment can set
the loader repository, ingoring config=null

The word "ignoring" has a typo.

My full JBoss version number (also from the console) is
"Release ID: JBoss [WonderLand] 3.2.5 (build:
CVSTag=JBoss_3_2_5 date=200406251954)".

P.S. If someone can tell me what this warning means and
why it happens, that would be great too.

Thanks,

Andrew