Guys,

I don't think it is a bug. I can also re-produce the OOM error myself here as well.
The key is the load is simply not realistic if we have multiple threads that are
generating put and get all the time and thus exhibiting 100% CPU.

A more realistic use case will requires a random sleep in between put/get so the
eviction timer has time to pocess those.

In another persective, to tune it up, you can decrease the parameter
"wakeUpIntervaleSeconds" so the timer wakes up more often. But again there is a limit
that it can do that, especially, when it is *local* mode of which put/get is really
quick.

If it is replicated mode, then the bottle neck will probably not be CPU bound anymore.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

-Ben

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3846240#3846240